Sunday, February 22, 2009

OUR SON SENT FROM HEAVEN



Garrett Bronc Porter
Wednesday November 12th 2008 5lbs 13oz 181/2 in

The love of our life's
So my plan was to be home when Garrett was born, but he had a different plan, he wanted to be a NV baby. I was planning on leaving NV on Thursday Nov 13th to come home, when my water broke Tuesday night November 11th, so we headed into Vegas to the Hospital me thinking is there anyway I can make it to Utah not a chance they told me your baby is going to be born in NV, at that time my Mom, Dad and Sister was on there way down. Bronc and I was waiting with Bronc's brother Brody and his wife Sheena, and our brother-in-law Greg for our first child to come into our lifes (they all work out of town with us) while my family was driving across county in the middle of the night to hopefully get there in time. They did about 4 hours before Garrett arrived I was so happy they made it there in time. Garrett arrived Wednesday the 12th at 7:51 A.M. WOW love at first sight, can not believe how someone you just saw can make your heart melt like that. About 4 hours after he was born Broncs mother arrived she caught the first flight she could. Then the next day Broncs sister arrived.
It was so nice to be 8 hours from home and have our family come to us to enjoy our special time. THANK YOU THANK YOU We love you so much.

OK WARNING I cant stop taking pictures he's just to dam cute

No comments:

Post a Comment